Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Baxter the bunny

  1. #11
    Inactive Member BohemianMare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2006
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooo! For_My_Rose, I never thought of Baxter looking like Bunnicula! I loved those books too and I would really like to re-read in the near future. Geesh, when I start buying the retired items I might need to get him and rename him. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Baxter! I LOVE Baxter.

    But I really love bunnies.

    Obviously. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mare, a few years ago, Howie the daushund came out with his own series aimed at 7-9 years old that dd reads that are real cute. I LOVED the bunnicula series as a kid and have reread them as an adult cuz i had to get them for dd.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by for_my_rose:
    Mare, a few years ago, Howie the daushund came out with his own series aimed at 7-9 years old that dd reads that are real cute. I LOVED the bunnicula series as a kid and have reread them as an adult cuz i had to get them for dd.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, my DD adores the Howie series. She will literally laugh out loud when reading those.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think he goes well with Kit.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •